GuidePedia

Two rednecks, Bill and Cooter, decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead.

Bill goes in first, and the professor advises him to take math, history, and logic.
"What's logic?" asked Bill .
The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed-eater?"
"I sure do," answered Bill.
"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard."replied the professor....
"That's real good." Bill responded in awe.
The professor continued: "Logic will also tell me
that since you have a yard, you also have a house."

three queers....


Impressed, Bill shouted, "GAWL-LEEE!!"
"And since you own a house and a house is tough to take care of by yourself, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"Sally Mae! This is incredible!" (Bill is obviously catching on.)
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual rather than homosexual" said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard of. I can't wait to take this here logic class.

Bill , proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where Cooter is still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin?" he asks.
"Math, history, and logic," replies Bill .
"What in tarnation is logic?"
"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed-eater?"
"No."
"You're queer, ain't you?"

Beli yuk ?

 
Top